Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thing~facebook (can't remember)

I got an e-mail from an old friend that said she had joined facebook and had a link to her page. Well, it seems that it was the kick in the pants I needed to get out there and check it out. I even set up my own profile and downloaded a picture! I even did a search for people that I had graduated from highschool with. It was awesome to see some familiar faces that I hadn't seen it many years. I could see how this is a great way to stay connected with friends and reconnect with lost friends. Now I just have to figure out how to write on their walls. It's coming...

2 comments:

Mr.Rother said...

I am a huge FACEBOOK fan! I don't check it every day, but when I do...I am always happy to see who wrote on my wall and what is up with my friends.

Jeanne LaMoore said...

You inspire me! I've been toying around with creating a Facebook page, but I keep thinking I don't have time for it. But then I think of a group of people that I'd like to reconnect with . . . Even my pastor has a Facebook page. Time for me to get one started!